First Day of School Moved to September 2nd
On July 16th, the Big Horn 2 Board of Trustees amended the 2014-2015 school calendar, pushing the starting date of school back from August 21st to September 2nd. This action was necessary because of unanticipated delays with the Lovell High School remodel project. All schools will begin the new school year after Labor Day on September 2nd and the last day of the school year will be on May 29th, 2015. Following are the changes to the 2014-2015 school calendar:
- School will begin on Tuesday, September 2nd.
- Beginning dates for staff will move accordingly. Administrators will start on August 7th and teachers will begin on August 21st.
- School will be held on three previously scheduled inservice days (to be determined).
- Graduation will be moved to Tuesday, May 26th.
- The last day of school will be Friday, May 29th (early release).
2014-2015 Calendar. Please contact the BGH2 District Office at (307) 548-2259 if you have any questions or concerns about the amended school calendar for the 2014-2015 school year.
*LHS Remodel Project Link in Left Margin*
**Suggested Guidelines for Management of Concussion In Sports **